Mar 28, 2016
That’s a nice picture! You’ve captured a feel that fits scene perfectly!
It is time to finish some "work in progress" projects. One of them is a streetcar. It got pantograph, driver inside one of the cabs, numbers on the round plates on the roof and directional plates above the front and rear windows. In the reality the numbers were cut in those round plates instead of beeing painted. To replicate this I made decals on both sides of them. On the backside they are mirror images of the numbers.
The street car is running very well. I think It deserves a small layout or diorama.
The trolley looks great! I for one want to see it in a diorama.
Another project waiting form months to be finished. SP47-002 PKP diesiel locomotive. This 3D printed shell was waiting painted to be finished. I made window glaizing, buffers were added, some details painting was done. I had to do small adaptation of Marklin BR 232 chassis.
With sister locomotive SP47-001
SP47-002 with military train:
Totally repainted and relettered steam locomotive. Original German BR41 was conwerted into PKP Ot1. Some details were changed: upper lamps both on locomotive as well as on the tender were removed. Lamps (non-working) were changed, power generator added tender box was made higher. The whole model was repainted and decaled for PKP.
The bridge is a great place to pose your models. It looks fantastic. Nice work as always. Jim
Great job on that tender!
This bridge diorama still needs a backdrop for even better photos.