Plow front and center.
Here you can see the scratch built plow, yoke and brackets. Note the "chain" is made from a flexible needle for beading.
I added a sifting grate on top.
Test fitting the plow blade.
The model was painted International Orange and Semi-Gloss Black.
The sand box was built using strip styrene.
Plow truck with sand box assed to dump body.
After several failed attempts, I made the plow blade using styrene tubing. Its a little thick, but its the best I can do.
Update on my IH R190 truck project. This is some chain made by twisting/braiding bead wire. The chain measures only .0014" wide.
Update on my IH R190 truck project.