Started this project some years ago after buying a Smokey Valley GP15 Kit. There wasn't any GP15s on the market so I said I would build one. I then bought a Cannon & Company cab and glued everything together and the shell was done, or so I thought. After looking at the model I realized that I had made a terrible mistake, SP didn't have GP15s. So that L window configuration I had so proudly completed is now useless. Being a fan of MoPac/UP as well, I decided that I would continue with the project and reconfigure the cab to the standard window config as seen on the MoPac units. That however will be done sometime in the future. Today, after receiving a P2K High Nose GP9 chassis, I took out the shell. I did a quick survey to see what was necessary to get the shell to sit comfortably on the chassis and in about 3hrs after the assessment "voila"! Pictured, is the chassis after I took my Dremel to it. Below it is the Smokey Valley GP15-1 shell sitting nicely on the on the P2K GP9 chassis. Tomorrow I will cut off a piece of the underside of the frame, then I attach the correct length fuel tank and remove those air tanks. The correct air tanks will take their rightful place above the fuel tank.