Well, due to an overloaded work schedule, i.e. someone decided to mouth off to the boss and I have to fill in for said fired employee, I will be missing the local train show this month. However, all is not lost. I do have some locomotive updates. A while ago on eThief (Aren't I clever?), I saw a custom Painted Burlington Northern PA-1 that got a lot of gears turning in my head, like painting my handrails white and edging the step ladders white. Well that same unit is back up only for sale by it's new owner. This person has a BN FA/FB set that has the same modifications. Now I don't think at this point in the game, with what I invested into my booster unit, I want to abandon her now. But what inspired me is the nose of this FA-1 had a black patch. I thought to myself, "This makes it look very nice, and gives it a nice look." The FA having a flat nose, the black paint makes it stand out. But like the auction photo, I didn't want to have a solid black nose. That wouldn't be very BN like. So I started getting mask tape and carefully edged off the square I wanted. Then, by hand (as I've gotten good at now), I used a broadhead brush to carefully paint the edges, then the rest of the area out towards the headlight. I will take better photographs in the morning. But the end result is beautiful. Now my brain screamed at me "This doesn't look right! You've ruined a vintage unit!" I told my brain that it was wrong. That nagging doubt isn't about my decision to paint the nose, it's because, without the handrails in white across the nose, it looks plain. But that's a simple solution that I can fix at anytime. Nose Door Grab Irons first, then the top nose handrails. And believe me, when I get done with her, you'll never believe that this was a stock aristocraft unit, that got the first class treatment she deserved.