So I connected my command station with 5 PSX subdistricts and all the track power showed 12.5 volts with a draw of .11 amps using a RRamp Meter. I was celebrating, until this morning when I thought I better add a load before I add expensive loco decoders. With so much track and bus cabling I was still concerned. So I added the 1 amp bulb to the meter to test with load. Well a short showed immediately. Man, I thought I was done with this section. So I had to check for continuity throughout the trackwork and found I have districts feeding into one another. Dang it! At least I found out through testing with a load first.