I've been very slowly working on a 3D Printed shell of the SD70ACe, eventually to be available on Shapeways. My first version arrived and looked wonderful! That is, until I realized the whole thing was about 1.2mm too tall. Before going back to redesign in CAD and order a new print, I still wanted to fit what I got and further verify everything would work. I didn't capture any photos, but I took the shell under the knife and corrected the height. Doing so, I also discovered that the 3D printed sides were too thick, both outside and inside. The outside thickness means a tight-rope walkway, and the inside thickness means it did not fit over the chassis. Trouble is, the walls were already at material minimum thickness. So, with only one option, I cut the side walls away from the print all together, and carved out the inside of the cab. In it's place, I used .005" styrene. From there, I filled gaps with putty and ended up with a rough, but workable shell and hit the paint shop. While paint dried, I drew up some handrails to be photo-etched. Doing this myself, I still can't believe it turned out so well! I now know what needs to be done to correct the CAD design, and made some progress on doing so. But, for now, that's where it sits with other projects now taking priority. It's been about a year since I hoped to get back and finish the project. Maybe this forum will be the final push to get that ball rolling again this Spring! Stay tuned.