Windows created and LED lighting installed. I went ahead and installed all three 603 LEDs since eventually I’ll want them all. One is for the fiber optic headlight, one is in the rear for an eventual brake/running light, and one is facing up in the roof just ahead of the trolley pole that will do the sparking caternary effect later. I also had to build a “dashboard” and “rear deck lid” in the body shell to block the light from the front and rear LEDs... it looked silly with only the front and rear windows lit up. Still a little light spill from the rear on the tracks. But won’t look bad once I add the red lens paint to the led I think.