Took time yesterday and today, to get some trains out and run! found a bad section of track, after almost 2 hours of running yesterday! Was set up with regular rail joiners, and not rail clamps! Installed a set of power jumpers and that seemed to help. But, I still have some major rebuilding coming up. So, that track is going to be pulled up! But, extra feeders are going in, as are clamps when I put things back together. And just maybe, the K27 and cars will run for a change, without derailing! Part of the area being replaced, b;ocks are sinking, probably from tree roots pushing things around!! So, tracks are not close to level!! Diesels run fine though! Should be able to get started next week, since weather is going to be in the upper 60's to near 80 early next week! No photos/video though, since I didn't want to go back down and get camera(s)!!