Evening all, After some time away I finally got back to work on my railroad projects. I had to change the name of all three layouts to the CBA&MJB, long winded but it works here. After getting some new buildings ready to locate I installed a sound system in one of the U25B locomotives. It's a Phoenix system and wired in easily to the Airwire already installed. The funny part, now anyway, was that after getting everything put back together I discovered I had no range past about 2 feet. After taking it all apart again I found that the antenna, which snaps into place on the Airwire, had come loose! No wonder it had no range. A 15 second repair and another half hour putting it all back together gave a great sound I've not had on this railroad before. Something to keep an eye on but I'm very pleased with this project. Rick H.