My brass Sunset models K-27 is finished. This has been a long road.... First I had to sort out the power pickups, and added phosphor bronze wipers. Then I replaced the worm with a new one from NWSL. The next was installation of a Econami decoder with stay alive and dual speakers. The worst problem was that the drive wheels were out of gauge (and so was the tender wheels...). I corrected that, and finally I could paint it! I used Scalecote 1 engine black and baked it in the oven. Then I painted the details with water based paint and a brush. The decals are from San Juan, and it was a quick job to apply them. The weathering is a mix of various water based paints except for the rods and valve gear which got some MIG engine oil wash (oil based). Now I just have to add some details, such as cab curtains, water bags and such and crushed coal in the tender.