For what time I spent at the work bench, I did work on some items. Painted the rest of the truck tire rims that I started last week. Just a little touch up and they will be done. Then I can pull out a few more to do. Also here we see some detail parts that I painted aluminum. There are also some underframes for some autos laying there as well. And over on this side of the workbench, we see more in progress items. There are two truck trailers in progress. A 20ft container chassis that just needs decals and a 48ft aluminum flatbed that has a bit more to go. Need to paint the mud flaps, get the wheels finished and apply some decals to finish it up. Next up you can see I am working on the walls and windows for what will become the chemical plant office. I mentioned the car frames above. Well, I need some parking lot filler. Since these cars will go places that won't be seen close up, I decided that I could use the cars from a Bachmann tri level auto rack that I have. The cars were red yellow and blue and some are station wagons that almost look more like a hearse. Not ideal. I put the station wagons in the parts box for now. Easy rattle can colors I had on hand were silver, dark grey and black figured that would be good colors to make them blend in and be less noticeable. Once the paint is dry and I get back to them, I will use some of the Microscale tor Testors stuff to make windows in them. Once that is done, I will put them back together and place them on the layout without really doing any more to them. It feels like I really didn't get much done at all but in the end, all these little things should add up. At least I hope so. Next time I get to spend a little time in the train room, I hope to get the scenic divide in place. Now that it's about done, who knows, maybe we will see some progress on the fascia. Thanks for taking the time to check in. Hope you all have a fantastic day!