Today I was kind of in a funk. I did get the wiring problem worked out. I believe I missed labeled a track feeder at it's terminal board end. I should have noticed two feeders labeled No.4. I must have done that earlier in the week when thought I fixed the problem. I kept the layout in the operating possition and worked on the terminal board underneath while sitting in my lab chair kind of twisted around and looking up. I had a difficult time seeing the slot in the bright shinny terminal board screws. Last month my optometrist told me my vision had changed quite a bit, but not enough to be alarming. I guess he was right. I ran a couple trains and had my first slow speed meet. Electrically everything seems to be working properly. Mechanically I'm having a problem with a track switch and there are a couple large rail gaps that I need to address. Trains pull fine over them but pushing is not always successful.