I hope. I'm using adhesive caulk for foam to secore the ties at each end of the bridge and grout to secure the bents.
I used elmer's wood glue to fix the bents to the wood stringers. The stringers are attached to the plastic tie strip with "Fix-all" glue.
I had a pretty sharp 'S' Curve leading in to the Lumber Yar lead. I redid this section to leave a six inch straight section between the 'S'. Works...
Finished bents. Stained with craft store brown and Blacken-It.
I used anyrail to layout a basic shape for the bents and used the printout as a cuttong and guling guide.
Central VAlley Ties, painted craft store brown and stained with Blacken-It
Fitted to trestle and glued in place using fix-all. I'd like to find a better glue. Something liquid would be preferable to me.
Soldered to PCB ties.
I laid the rails out on top of the filed PCB tie.
I filed the inside of a PCB tie approximately the width of the rail gauge.