Short night last Tuesday, and we made progress on two projects. On the Maple Valley backdrop, we started by hot gluing the foam pieces together. Then we pulled it away from the backdrop and put it on a large foam piece so we can scenic it. Once on the foam, we painted it with our standard dirt brown. Once dried, we put it back in place just in case the paint affected the foam landforms in any way. Here is how that looks now. We put in a rush Scenic Express order for spring green ground foams in two sizes and a 10mm static grass blend of spring green and yellow. It arrives Friday. We also plan on turning some of the vertical surfaces into rock cuts. One of our other projects is the install of the TrainBoss talking defect detector. Here Ed is working on cutting the grooves under the track that the system requires. More on this in future posts. Thanks for checking in.