Hi All, Well I finally started building my CNE power. First up is #2, a Baldwin 2-6-0 built in 1889. I started with a Marklin loco and cut, filed and chopped to get the correct proportions. I then made some parts from aluminum, such as the cab roof and raised area of the boiler. I have alot of cast details that were made by London Bridge for Rogue Locomotive works for the masters my dad was creating. I have added those in the last picture. The gas headlight in the last picture was created in Illustrator, exported to Solidworks, and then grown in a Formlabs machine at work. I still have to create railings, piping, and the tender.