Back in March I was doing some drawbar pull testing... http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?143989-T-H-E-R-R-Reborn!/page54 I noticed my ES44AC had a 'hitch in its giddyup' on the rear truck. Further inspection revealed the axle cups on the wipers where 'egg shaped'. I contacted Matt to see how much 4 new ones would cost me. Within a few days 4 new wipers came in the mail. NO Charge !! I put them in the locomotives jewel case as I was busy ballasting Lucky Penny Yard and doing some scenery work. Forgot all about them. Today I went out to run some trains. As the ES44AC came by...a light bulb went off in my old brain and I remembered the new wipers ! I replaced the wipers and am happy to report the 'hitch in its giddyup' is gone The locomotive is running fine now I dont remember if I thanked Matt way back when...so I want to do that now... Thank you Matt !