Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I have two labeled for BN which works for me as I could say they're "Joint custody" cars between the BN and SNC, my two brown ones are labeled SNCT one of them has opening doors is that the MTL one?
    N scale needs moar C424's, 425's, 636's, and DCC friendly frames!
    N scale, SP&S modeler, modeling a fictional BN.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPF-tA_vT-HJaNbgmKI_7Bg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SP&S #750 View Post
    I have two labeled for BN which works for me as I could say they're "Joint custody" cars between the BN and SNC, my two brown ones are labeled SNCT one of them has opening doors is that the MTL one?
    The one with the doors that open is a MTL car. The other is the MDC version. IMO the MDC cars are the better cars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Logtrain View Post
    The one with the doors that open is a MTL car. The other is the MDC version. IMO the MDC cars are the better cars.
    As long as they run I'm a happy camper, now I just need to hurry up and get them trucks.
    N scale needs moar C424's, 425's, 636's, and DCC friendly frames!
    N scale, SP&S modeler, modeling a fictional BN.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPF-tA_vT-HJaNbgmKI_7Bg

Quote Originally Posted by Logtrain View Post

I have versions of all of these cars. I think I have 26 or 27 SNCT boxcars in my collection, all MDC cars. The MTL cars were not even close, so I dont buy them.
    27 would be quite a fleet if they are all individual numbers. I just picked up two of the older Roundhouse 'kits' at the show in Lynden for $3. I've also scavenged a couple of the others at train shows and online. I think I maybe have eight of the Roundhouse ones, all told, and the Micro Trains one. AS far as I know there was only one Micro Trains run, and I grabbed it just for the roadname. I paid too much for it, though, because it showed up two weeks later at the Lynden train show for $5.

There have been runs of decals for the F-units in the past, I'm not sure by what company, and there were rumours a couple years ago that there was going to be a new run done for the F-unit decals, but I can't corroborate that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PGE-N°2 View Post
    There have been runs of decals for the F-units in the past, I'm not sure by what company, and there were rumours a couple years ago that there was going to be a new run done for the F-unit decals, but I can't corroborate that.
    The only commercially available SNCT F unit decals were made in HO by the Herald King. I bought a set of these and had a friend of mine reduce them down to N scale. I also have decal sheets for the SWs as well. The unfortunate thing though is they are all packed away somewhere in a box in my garage right now as I am going through a minor remodel right now.

Ryan