Weekend Prototype Photo Challenge "No Subject" Ends TUESDAY DECEMBER 1st!
*EDIT* To accommodate for the recent Thanksgiving Holiday, the deadline for entries has been extended to TUESDAY DECEMBER 1st!
Greetings everyone. We've had so much fun in the past when we simply drop the topic and let everyone decide their own subject. It's time for another fresh week. No Subject.
*Please read all rules as they may have changed from previous weeks*
If you notice a typo, error, or confusing statement, please notify Mystere immediately for correction and clarification.
Prototype Photo Challenge Topic: "No Subject"
On December 2nd, all entries will be put up for a public vote, in which all members of Trainboard may vote for their favorite entry(s), regardless of whether you submitted an entry or not. Voting will last 4 days. You may vote for multiple entries. To do this, you must select all entries for which you wish to vote at once, and then click the submit button.
1. Challenges are open to everyone, have fun!!
2. The entry deadline is 10pm Pacific Standard Time
, Tuesday December 1st. Late entries will be accepted up until the official "Time's up!" post within the thread
3. For photos to be eligible they must be taken between Friday November 27th and Tuesday December 1st.
Please use the challenge as a motive to take a new photographs!
4. Any posts with images taken before the commencement of the challenge will not be included in the poll and may be moved to the cutting room floor thread.
- Ensure dates and times on your camera are correct. -
5. Only one image per participant so please choose the image carefully.
6. Though realism is popular among voters, it is not required. Any image or snap shot related to the topic is acceptable!
7. Though not required, commenting on other peoples pictures is encouraged.
8. Please use the Cutting Room Floor
thread for related but ineligible images.
9. A cleaver and distinctive title for your image helps identify it among voters.