View Poll Results: Choose your favorite photo(s)
- 25. You may not vote on this poll
dakotacowgirl - Taking a nap in Conrad, MT
Scott Stutzman - Espee in disguise
craz3474 - Retired Life
mikado - Trackwork
THarms77 - Empty Coal train heading off into the sunset
Shannon - PVOA At Ione Washington
bravogjt - Heading To The Mines
BuddyBurton - All alone
gpa - Pulling in strippers from the Colorado Main
November 27th, 2009, 07:31 PM #1
Weekend Prototype Photo Challenge "No Subject" Ends Monday November 30th.
Weekend Prototype Photo Challenge "No Subject" Ends TUESDAY DECEMBER 1st!
*EDIT* To accommodate for the recent Thanksgiving Holiday, the deadline for entries has been extended to TUESDAY DECEMBER 1st!
Greetings everyone. We've had so much fun in the past when we simply drop the topic and let everyone decide their own subject. It's time for another fresh week. No Subject.
*Please read all rules as they may have changed from previous weeks*
If you notice a typo, error, or confusing statement, please notify Mystere immediately for correction and clarification.
Prototype Photo Challenge Topic: "No Subject"1. Challenges are open to everyone, have fun!!On December 2nd, all entries will be put up for a public vote, in which all members of Trainboard may vote for their favorite entry(s), regardless of whether you submitted an entry or not. Voting will last 4 days. You may vote for multiple entries. To do this, you must select all entries for which you wish to vote at once, and then click the submit button.
2. The entry deadline is 10pm Pacific Standard Time, Tuesday December 1st. Late entries will be accepted up until the official "Time's up!" post within the thread.
3. For photos to be eligible they must be taken between Friday November 27th and Tuesday December 1st.
Please use the challenge as a motive to take a new photographs!
4. Any posts with images taken before the commencement of the challenge will not be included in the poll and may be moved to the cutting room floor thread.
- Ensure dates and times on your camera are correct. -
5. Only one image per participant so please choose the image carefully.
6. Though realism is popular among voters, it is not required. Any image or snap shot related to the topic is acceptable!
7. Though not required, commenting on other peoples pictures is encouraged.
8. Please use the Cutting Room Floor thread for related but ineligible images.
9. A cleaver and distinctive title for your image helps identify it among voters.
Last edited by Mark Watson; November 30th, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
November 29th, 2009, 11:22 PM #2
November 30th, 2009, 12:35 AM #3Confirmed TrainBoard Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Blog Entries
November 30th, 2009, 12:56 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Salem OR.
- Blog Entries
November 30th, 2009, 03:05 AM #5
Enjoying retired life at the Canby, Oregon railroad station/museum 11/29/09.
Last edited by craz3474; November 30th, 2009 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Changing photo from thumbnail to insert.Thanks,
November 30th, 2009, 03:18 AM #6
Working on a rail joint at Ky Railway Museum.
November 30th, 2009, 03:27 AM #7
Empty Coal train heading off into the sunset
November 30th, 2009, 03:48 AM #8
PVOA At Ione Washington
Lyons Club Run
Last edited by SteamDonkey74; December 4th, 2009 at 07:34 PM.
November 30th, 2009, 04:50 AM #9
Heading To The Mines
An empty U.P. coal train passes through Clifton, CO on it's way back to the coal mines near Paonia, CO.
November 30th, 2009, 05:00 AM #10
Excellent! 7 entries in 6 hours. All this guy needed was a little bump. :D
But since I already mentioned it, I'll still go ahead and extend this one out till Tuesday so that we have no chance of missing an entry because of a mix up.
Also, I wanted to add this to the rules post but forgot. If you attach your entry, we'd like to have you then go back and edit the post to embed the full size attachment into the post. That way when judging comes, no one has to make any extra clicks to see all the detail the images have. People are quite lazy, even when it comes to a simple click of the mouse. :P
By Mr. Train in forum Old Contest ArchiveReplies: 50Last Post: July 29th, 2009, 07:16 PM
By Colonel in forum Old Contest ArchiveReplies: 27Last Post: September 28th, 2007, 06:04 PM
By Colonel in forum Old Contest ArchiveReplies: 34Last Post: September 13th, 2007, 02:43 PM
By Colonel in forum Railfan PhotosReplies: 22Last Post: August 30th, 2007, 03:29 PM
By Colonel in forum Railfan PhotosReplies: 33Last Post: August 16th, 2007, 02:53 AM